Did you know a horse in pain can adapt their movement which causes more issues when by overcompensating sore tight muscles. This can lead to less movement,(short striding, unable to flex, unable to engage hind end), behavior issues,(biting, bucking, behavior changes), and even physical problems. By noticing these changes early you can prevent more muscle injuries. By increasing range of motion your increasing your horses stride, stamina, and flexibility can takes tenths to seconds off timed events, by lengthening strides. Performance horses work hard by adding massage into your horses routine it will help keep your horse in top performance shape. It will help prevent muscle tears, spasms, and muscles healthy.
- PEMF THERAPY December 17, 2020
- Equine massage therapy December 16, 2020
- Did you know August 22, 2018
- What is the difference between a chiropractor and a massage therapist? September 26, 2017
- What is massage therapy and some of the benefits? September 25, 2017
Subscribe to our newsletter