Did you know a horse in pain can adapt their movement which causes more issues when by overcompensating sore tight muscles. This can lead to less movement,(short striding, unable to flex, unable to engage hind end), behavior issues,(biting, bucking, behavior changes), and even physical problems. By noticing these changes early you can prevent more muscle injuries. By increasing range of motion your increasing your horses stride, stamina, and flexibility can takes tenths to seconds off timed events, by lengthening strides. Performance horses work hard by adding massage into your horses routine it will help keep your horse in top performance shape. It will help prevent muscle tears, spasms, and muscles healthy.
- Why being an equine massage therapist is one of the best jobs October 20, 2021
- Equine massage courses September 8, 2021
- Online canine massage class August 24, 2021
- Online equine nutrition class August 19, 2021
- Hands on equine massage certification July 21, 2021
Subscribe to our newsletter